Terri Freed’s past experiences have led to her new role as a wellness coach.
In the past, Terri has served as:
- Teacher in the Baltimore County Public Schools from 1978-1983
- Teacher of aerobics and exercise from 1986-1993
- Personal trainer from 1988-2008
- Stress management teacher from 1986-present
- Smoking cessation facilitator from 1986-1994
- COPD facilitator from 1987-1992
- Assistant teacher:
- at the Baltimore School of Massage
- at the Upledger Institute (cranial-sacral therapy)
- at the Barral Institute (visceral manipulation)
- Through the Healing from the Core curriculum
Terri’s certifications include:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Healing from the Core Distance Healer
Terri has devoted her life to spiritual studies and growth, self-improvement, and personal growth.
She has designed a course, “Birthing Your True Self” which focuses on balancing Mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotions, in order to develop a greater love for the Self and a greater sense of well-being for the whole being.
As a wellness coach, Terri uses all of these skills and wisdom to form her own personal journey to self-love and the balance of Mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotions in her individual sessions.
More details will be provided as courses become available from Terri Freed, Wellness Coach.